Chitara electro-acustica Epiphone Dave Navarro Signature, culoare negru.
Greutate: 4 KG
Stoc: indisponibil momentan Informatii de contact:
Telefon: 0040 256 494 590
Chitara electro-acustica Epiphone Dave Navarro Signature
The Epiphone Dave Navarro Signature Electro Acoustic Guitar features Solid Sitka Spruce top, mahogany neck, back and sides, Epiphone eSonic preamp system with NanoFlex pickup. "Jane" truss rod cover and clear pickguard.
Dave teamed up with Epiphone to create the versatile Epiphone Dave Navarro Signature model with exceptional stage sound, playability and solid-wood tone combined with a bold visual statement that is as unique as the man himself.
Hand-fitted to the elegant Venetian cut-away body using a traditional dove-tail neck joint and hide glue is a Mahogany neck with a 25.5" scale length solid Ebony fingerboard. The result is a dreadnought guitar with naturally deep, rich bass, clear mid-tones and punchy highs capable of cutting through - even uplugged.
Epiphone's eSonic preamp system with the revolutionary NanoFlex under-saddle pickup gives you the control and sound quality you need when performing live. Designed in cooperation with and made by Shadow of Germany, the eSonic is a small, lightweight preamp powered by two long-lasting Lithium batteries.
Under saddle is Shadow's Nanoflex pickup. The NanoFlex design utilizes 7 highly-sensitive and ultra-responsive layers of sensor material to not only sense the vibrations of the strings but the vibrations of the guitar body as well. This produces results equivalent to a condenser-microphone mixed with an under-saddle pickup. Combined with its 100% shielding, the Nanoflex is absolutely and completely noise free.
Other professional features on the new Navarro acoustic/electric include 16:1 ratio Grover machine heads for stable and accurate tuning, nickel hardware, a solid Rosewood bridge with bone saddle and a slightly wider nut width of 1.725" for easy, precise fingering.
Epiphone Dave Navarro Signature Electro Acoustic Guitar features:
- Top Material: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Material: Solid Mahogany
- Side Material: Select Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape Options: SlimTaper D profile
- Neck Joint: Glued-In; Dove-Tail with hide glue
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Scale Length: 25.5-inch
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: "Mother of Pearl" Unicursal Hexagram
- Bridge Pickup: Shadow NanoFlex
- Electronics: eSonic Preamp
- Controls: Master Volume, Hi EQ, Low EQ, Dynamic Slider (EQ shape), Phase "Anti-feedback" Switch
- Electronic Tuner with Output Mute Switch
- Binding: White (Body = 9 ply; Neck = 1 ply; Headstock = 1-ply)
- Fingerboard Radius: 14-inch
- Frets: 20 medium
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.725-inch
- Nut Masterial: Bone
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Grover 16:1 ratio